Make an Alpha Base:
- The circuit must start and finish in the same place (within a meter or two). Incomplete ‘open’ circuits will not be counted.
- Do not cross over your own track in a figure of 8, or even get close to crossing your own track – our algorithm will interpret this as two separate circuits.
- Minimum area 180,000 m2 (10 minute run, 1.5km circuit).
- Maximum area 1.6 km2 in area (1,560,000 m2 (35 minute run, 5km circuit).
- Circuits must be started, finished and uploaded within one day (from 00.00.00AM to 11.59.59PM.
- Links can be made by walking, running, rolling, cycling, rowing (including paddle boarding and canoeing), horse riding, skating and/or swimming. No motor vehicles, public transport or sailboats are allowed (cheats will be banned).
- Make two more Anchors
- Link your three Anchors together to make an Alpha Base